People First: How Empathy Empowers Brand & Product (with Justin Dauer, bswift)
Note: We apologize for the audio quality. There was an issue with the microphone.
Justin Dauer is a multi-faceted, multi-pierced, multi-tattooed designer, author, and speaker. He wrote the book "Cultivating a Creative Culture", is the Vice President of Human-Centered Design and Development at bswift, the founder of The Dead Pixel Society, and a contributor to A List Apart. Justin had some really intuitive viewpoints on culture that were awesome to dig into and it was a pleasure having him on the show.
- Working in the healthcare system
- Why he gravitates to roles that aren't tee'd up and ready to go
- Creative culture and the golden rule
- Creative Inspiration Wednesdays
- How designers have an advantage in creating a good culture
- Transitioning from getting fulfillment from design to getting fulfillment from others' evolution
- Leading with action
- The challenges of remote working